Make sure you have working access to http://my.sjsu.edu
Make sure your browser (Explorer, Firefox, Safari) will work at MySJSU. Current browser standards are posted.
For your convenience, computer access locations are available at these campus locations:
- Clark Hall
- King Library
- Associated Students Computer Lab, Student Union
- Lobby, Student Services Center
- Learning Assistance Resource Center (LARC), Student Services Center
- Campus wireless hotspots
- Use your SJSUOne login information to sign into MySJSU. Your SJSU ID, also known as your Tower ID, is the number found on the front of your Tower Card. Students who were previously issued a User ID beginning with a capital W may continue to log in with that; however, the SJSU ID will also work.
- Your ID can not be changed.
- New students receive this information from admission office communications.
- You can activate your SJSUOne account by navigating to http://uts.sjsu.edu/sjsuone/ and clicking Activate Account under First Time Users.
- When setting or changing your password, pay close attention to the case in which you enter the letters.
- Remember, your password is cASe seNsiTIVE!
- To change your SJSUOne password after you have activated your account, please navigate to http://uts.sjsu.edu/sjsuone/ and click Account Management Login. Enter your login information and click Change My Password.
Lost, forgot or never received your ID or Password?
- If you have already set up your challenge questions for SJSUOne, please navigate to http://uts.sjsu.edu/sjsuone/ and click Account Management Login. On the SJSUOne login page that comes up, click Lost Password? and answer your challenge questions. If you do not remember your answers, please contact email@example.com for assistance. Include your full name, SJSU ID if known (also known as your Tower ID), date of birth, and mailing address
What to do if you can't log in?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
|Registration - Appointments and Class Schedule|
|Registration - Priority Groups|
|Registration - Adding a Class|
|Registration - Class Notes|
|Registration - Dropping a Class|
|Registration - Restrictions|
|Alternative Enrollment Programs|