Units from 4-Year Colleges/Universities

At least 50 of the total units required for graduation with a bachelor's degree must be earned from 4-Year Colleges/Universities. This is commonly referred to as a maximum of 70 units of Community College academic work that may count toward the minimum 120 units needed for all baccalaureate degrees.