Former Students Returning - Probation

Students on probation at the close of their last enrollment may be readmitted on probation as upper divisions transfers, provided they are otherwise eligible. They must meet all application and admission deadlines. Students must furnish transcripts of any college work taken during their absence.

Former Students Returning (FSR) should complete an "FSR petition" from SJSU in addition to applying for admission. Details may be found at