- Collect payments owed to the university
- Cash, check, money order transactions, and international wire payments
- Post outside scholarship checks and alternative loans
- Approve and disburse emergency loans
- Conduct entrance and exit interviews for Perkins Loan, Kuhlman Loan and California Dream Loan
- Provide financial counseling
- Make payment arrangements for debts owed to the university
- Process financial petitions requesting reversal of fees
- Manage third-party agreements with agencies and departments paying student fees
- Process stop payment on university-issued checks
Online Services - MySJSU
- Students can pay online by e-Check or credit card. (There is a fee to pay by credit card.)
- Sign-up for the monthly payment plan.
- Sign-up for Direct Deposit to receive electronic refunds.
- Designate an authorized user to be able to to contact the Bursar's Office to discuss the student's account
- Access the 1098-T tax form.
- Provide student account information
- Provide SJSU identification cards for students
Student Services Center