Parking Online Services - www.sjsu.edu/parking
Effective July 1, 2019, Parking Services at San Jose State University will start using virtual permits.
Benefits of Virtual Permits
- Eliminates the requirement to display physical permits and the need to move permits from vehicle-to vehicle
- Eliminates the need to come to the Office to pick up physical permits. No More Lines!!!
- Easy to upgrade or downgrade semester or academic virtual parking permit
- Lost or stolen permits and the associated replacement fees, police reports, and processing times will be eliminated
- Your permit is active as soon as the permit effective date
- No more forgetting your permit or worrying about a permit being displayed improperly
No physical parking permit will be sold at the Bursar's Office. Student parking virtual permits are available for sale through Parking Online Services. For more information, please visit Parking Services http://www.sjsu.edu/parking, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 408-924-6556.
Student virtual permits purchased online with a credit card are active as soon as the permit effective date. For other form of payment, please contact Parking Services.
Please note that parking permits do not guarantee on-campus parking availability during peak periods (typically Monday through Thursday, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm). During peak periods, commuters are encouraged to use Transportation Alternatives (see next section) or the Park & Ride Lot located at 1281 S. 7th St.
University Police Building