Former Students Returning - Good Standing

Undergraduates in good standing at the close of their last enrollment may be readmitted as upper divisions transfer provided they are otherwise eligible. They must meet all application and admission deadlines. All students must furnish transcripts of any college work taken during their absence.

Former Students Returning (FSR) should complete an "FSR petition" from SJSU in addition to applying for admission. Details may be found at