Make sure you have working access to http://my.sjsu.edu
Make sure your browser (Explorer, Firefox, Safari) will work at MySJSU.
For your convenience, computer access locations are available at these campus locations:
- Clark Hall
- King Library
- Associated Students Computer Lab, Student Union
- Lobby, Student Services Center
- Peer Connections, Student Services Center
- Campus wireless hotspots
- Use your SJSUOne login information to sign into MySJSU. Your SJSU ID, also known as your Tower ID, is the number found on the front of your Tower Card.
- Your ID can not be changed.
- New students receive this information from Admissions Office communications.
- You can set your password for the first time or reset it if you have forgotten it by navigating to http://my.sjsu.edu and clicking on the Set/Reset Password button.
- When setting or changing your password, pay close attention to the case in which you enter the letters.
- Remember, your password is cASe seNsiTIVE!
- If you are having difficulty resetting your password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Include your full name, SJSU ID if known, your date of birth, and your mailing address.
What to do if you can't log in
- Contact email@example.com for assistance.