MySJSU is the primary website for important transactions between students and the campus.
- Applicants can access information sent to them by the admissions offices (Undergraduate Admissions & Outreach and GAPE) by logging in to check application status and view messages.
- Admitted and enrolled students can view their enrollment appointment start date and time for registration.
- Admitted and enrolled students can register for classes.
- Admitted and enrolled students can search for open sections of classes.
- Admitted and enrolled students can print their own class schedule.
- Admitted and enrolled students pay fees online.
- Undergraduates can view their degree progress using MyProgress.
- Continuing and former students can print grades from Spring 1991 to the present.
|ID - SJSU ID|
|IT Help Desk|