The Big Transition
- Immerse yourself in the first year experience. Your first semester schedule is customized for you. Enroll in a First Year Experience course and feel at home in the intellectual and social life of the university.
- For frosh ready to participate, there is a special two year Humanities Honor's Program, an integrated survey of Western culture.
- Live on campus.
- Start making the transition to independent living.
- You've had peer mentors through high school; you'll need them in college, too. An experienced student can help you navigate the rest of your stay with us.
- If you have a major, take advantage of the wisdom and sage advice of your major advisor.
- If you're undeclared or unsure, meet with advisors in the Student Services Center. Shop around and explore departments and programs.