Health Science and Recreation Department

Minor - Recreation

University Graduation Requirements

To be awarded a minor, at least 12 units of coursework must be completely distinct and separate from the coursework in the major (University Policy S16-4).

Course Requirements

Requirements of the Minor15
Required Core6
RECL 090. Foundations of Recreation Parks & Tourism3
RECL 097. Event Planning3
Upper Division Requirements9
Complete nine (9) upper division units in consultation with department advisor

Total Units:15