Honors - Outstanding Graduating Senior Awards
Announced each year at Commencement by the University President, the Outstanding Graduating Senior Awards recognize exceptional scholarship and service to the university and community based on the following criteria:
- An overall cumulative GPA of at least 3.75;
- Significant demonstrated SJSU leadership area(s) of university life and/or;
- Significant contributions to the welfare of the university and/or the community, and/or;
- Evidence of a high level of intellectual, artistic, or academic accomplishment, and/or personal contribution as an undergraduate student;
- At least one professional nomination letter submitted by a SJSU faculty or staff member.
To be considered for this honor, visit the Student Affairs website at www.sjsu.edu/studentaffairs and follow the link for Outstanding Graduating Senior Awards or contact the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs at 408-924-5900.